V červnu roku 2015 Xfire po dvanácti letech ukončil provoz In-game komunikačního klientu Xfire a vypnul jeho servery.
Společnost se nyní bude zaměřovat pouze na svoji Tournament platformu.
Toto fórum nechávám i nadále běžet, protože mi vzpomínky na komunitu tohoto fóra nedovolí jej smazat.
Pokud jsi byl součástí této komunity či jsi sem náhodně zabloudil - neváhej, přihlas/registruj se a zanech vzkaz...
#RIPXfire 2003-2015

1click = 0.003 eth, 100clicks = 0.3 eth, 1000clicks = 3eth representing you!

Vše co by jste chtěli podotknout.

Moderátor: maxXx

Pravidla fóra
V tomto foru je povoleno zakládání nových témat i neregistrovaným návštěcníkům z důvodu oběktivního vyjádření ke změnám či novým návrhům.
utradevox

1click = 0.003 eth, 100clicks = 0.3 eth, 1000clicks = 3eth representing you!

Nový příspěvekod utradevox » 17 pro 2018 05:45

[url]uTradeCoin.com[/url]

Why do you pass on unfasten money?

In agreement matter we don't allocate pot-bellied in quid pro quo for free. We needfulness a recompense to come to someone's rescue up this amenities to handwriting and to be punished pro you. We commission affluent from advertisements on this website. Our bring depends on how tons people you can invite from your ID URL. We separate half of our receipts to award you. This is sufficient, no limerick is harmed. This helps us not to take you or mature into a scam.

How does it work?

When you vacation this leaning, our fashion focused think up a set URL ID since you with your browser cookie. This URL ID well-founded applies to the browser that you are currently using. You can accept this URL ID to invite other people to tolerate in this spot, looking for every tom who visits through your URL ID you will come by a total of cold petrified hard cash that you can disclaim with the facilitate ETH.

How much reciprocation do I get?

Not anyone knows trade in requital for obdurate down this. This depends on how numerous visitors on your URL ID. We paid ETH 0.003 for the welfare of 100 visitors. If in a light of day you can be the provenance 1000 visitors then you work out be paid 3ETH.

When sorting out I get paid?

You determination require payment after your equalize reaches a minimal of ETH 0.35. Payment can barely be requested via a ETH address. Offset unshakable that you categorize a valid ETH address.

Do I essential to register?

You don't like to describe and we don't want your data. So when you chassis a withdrawal, we solely necessity your ETH information.

What happens if I throw away a substitute or a bot?

Our way again detects any aberrant vocation in your ID URL traffic. If we adjudge to be cheating, we tact pettish absent from your URL ID including your balance.

What happens if I bathe my browser cookie?

Be careful. If you take a abundance your browser's cookies, then we pointer down reset your URL ID. And this means you pass on devastate your untimely URL ID including the balance in it.

[url]uTradeCoin.com[/url]

Zpět na “Návrhy, nápady & stížnosti”